Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad Since it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to use. The simple truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually within regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health threats of e-cigs are unknown. But here are a few facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be just as bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of people who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs are still a very new product, so there’s plenty of time to find out what their effects might be, whether they are really safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any more cravings because of their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. It is because the vapors of most e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, even though some experts note that there are several potent e-liquid chemicals that may be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the guidelines provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. You can find tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may vapinger.com also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an incredible way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in a range of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins that may harm smokers and non-smokers alike. In line with the surgeon general, these harmful chemicals “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including heart disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that a few of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural alternative to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke through the use of them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any Vitamin E supplements. Because of this, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your health.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of used cigarette smoke. One case was so bad that the individual died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electronic cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes usually do not pose any sort of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put faraway from switching to these kinds of products because of all the hype surrounding them. The truth is that these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from using them. So, if you’re not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you waiting for?